- Venue Info
400 W. Church Street Orlando, FL 32801
Opened in the fall of 2010, the facility is owned and operated by the City of Orlando on behalf of the Central Florida Community. The Kia Center was designed to reflect the character of the community, meet the goals of the users and build on the legacy of sports and entertainment in Orlando. The building’s exterior features a modern blend of glass and metal materials, along with ever-changing graphics via a monumental wall along one façade. A 180-foot tall tower serves as a beacon amid the downtown skyline. At 875,000 square feet, the new arena is almost triple the size of the old Amway Arena (367,000 square feet). The building features a sustainable, environmentally-friendly design and unmatched technology featuring 1,100 digital monitors and the largest high-definition scoreboard in an NBA venue, and multiple premium amenities available to all patrons in the building.
View the layout of the Kia Center
400 W. Church Street
Orlando, FL 32801
In most cases, all you have to do is get to downtown Orlando to find the Kia Center. From there, you can follow the signs to the facility named by Street & Smith’s SportsBusiness Journal and SportsBusiness Daily as the "Facility of the Year" in 2012. The Amway Center is located on Church Street just west of I-4 and only steps away from Downtown Orlando's burgeoning nightlife.
You can now access the Kia Center via the brand new I-4 Express Lanes! All travel information can be found at I-4Express.com.
FROM THE NORTH
- From the North, I-4 W to Exit 84 (SR50 - Colonial Dr)
- Continue straight onto Hughey Ave.
- Turn right on Church St.
- Kia Center is on the left
- From the North, I-4 W to Exit 82B - Anderson St.
- Turn Right on Anderson St.
- Turn Right on Division St.
- Turn Right on Church St.
- Kia Center is on the right
FROM THE SOUTH
- Follow I-4 E to Exit 82B - South St.
- Continue Straight ahead
- Turn left on Church St.
- Kia Center is on the left.
FROM THE WEST
- Take FL-408E (Toll Road) to exit 9 toward US-92/US-17/US-441 (Toll Road).
- Merge onto Carter Street.
- Turn left at S. Orange Blossom Trail/US-17/US-92.
- Turn right onto W. Church Street.
- The Kia Center will be 6 blocks down on the right side.
FROM THE EAST
- Take FL-408W (Partial Toll Road) to exit 11A toward Rosalind Avenue (Toll Road).
- Turn left at FL-15E/E. South Street.
- Turn right onto S. Division Avenue and then right onto Church Street.
- The Kia Center will be on the right side.